1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll tell you what first came to mind when I thought of you
3. I'll tell you something I like about you
4. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
5. I'll tell you some words that describe you
6. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours...
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1) what do you think of your parents?
honestly? i adore my parents. they have their quirks and their minor issues, but in general we get along really well and they are always there for me. i think that because i was an only and wanted to go to boarding school they felt like they were losing me, so they tried to be a present force in my life (even if it made my day-to-day life crazy). i have always had a good relationship with my dad and my mom and i argue a lot, but that's just because she doesn't want me to make brain dead choices (and i want to make brain dead-choices). so in general: pretty good.
2) Do you wish you had had siblings?
some days yes and some days no. i have become really good at entertaining myself when i am alone and really good at getting my work done alone. so on the days when i have to sit in a church and do my work i am happy that i am an only. but i always had everything when i was a kid (no other place to put teh money/time) so i kinda feel like i am over indulged, so it would have been nice to have a ... limit... i suppose. also, my mom is extra extrovert and my dad is extra introvert, so i kinda got both in me, and i think it would have been nice to have another person to talk to to work out my "shyness." but i was lucky, because my mom tried to have another child when i was like three and the baby didn't live, so my mom got scared and stopped trying, which is one reason why she doesn't want to lose me. but when i was real young, my parents were foster parents, because they still wanted to be a presence in more children's lives. so yeah i don't know if i answered ther question or not...
3) Is it frivolous to spend over 50,000 on a really nice car? Would you do it anyway?
yeah it is. i just want something that gets me from a to b. and if its one of those vw buses with space in teh back that would be excellent.
4) If there was a draft and I wanted to get pregnant to stay out of it, would you be my sperm donor?
well teh obvious answer is yes. but you don't really need to worry anyways... because you can't really run, can you?
5) In your facebook profile, it says you are starting life on a new foot. What do you mean?
i wrote that after kristin and i broke up. the different foot is basically being single, because i had been with someone for so long, that i basically thought i had to start over (which is a lie) but i did have to rethink my whole image of teh world and teh people in it.
(but even if i say i am starting anew... i am still making the same mistakes taht i made at westtown). that and i really wanted to fix all the issues with my senior year(westtown) in my freshman year (chicago) and i think that i have.
what are you doing this summer? wanna visit me/ be visited?
i am going to try to work at the wetlands again this summer and spend as much time with my extended family (especially my grandfather) this summer. i really want to spend time with my grandfather, because it is looking like we are going to move to illinois in the coming months and i don't really know how long my grandfather is going to live, so i really want to spend as much time as possible with him, in case he dies when our family is away. (sigh... this was teh first time i had actually thought that through and wrote about it)
also i am going to start training to be on teh frisbee team next year. (i am really slow (not long distance... but its a lot of springting), i have no endurance, and i have yet to throw a really good forehand, but i am on teh team and am going to practices now.)
goddamn freaking letter M:
This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.
and my letter is M
1) Music. I have started listening to all these crazy bands because of pandora.com i really like listening to random music that i have no idea where it came from.
2) Magnesium: I just came out of a lab quiz where i fucked up teh first trial and then slammed back and got it teh second time, and magnesium was my major problem. I wanted something to dissolve and it didn't and so i guessed it was magnesium, but apparently i didn't shake it enough...
3) Minnesota: I used to live there, and i miss a lot of things from the state, including the 10,000 lakes and the houses that we lived in... but i am really thinking about Minnesota because we are moving (to Illinois) and what really started the whole process was my dad
4) moonlighting in Minnesota.
5) Miss: I missed the my target a few times in teh game taht we played for our house on monday need to fix that... Also I have recently started to miss all of my old class at westtown. i don't know why, just something about this week has triggered old memories (fortunately i should be seeing some people next week at alumni day.)
6) Mortimer: My one and only imaginaryt friend when i was young.
7) Madness: I am halfway through my sixth week this quarter (out of 11) and i am starting to feel the madness seep in. (SO much work, that i should be doing).
8) Money: i am broke but i think i like it that way
9) midnite dominoes: my new favorite thing to do and avoid sleep. we (sb, sh, myself and whoever we cajoe into playing) and then we play for a few hours until we pass out. i really like playing and talking and just relaxing in the room and just chillin.
10) mom: my mom is actually coming to visit me this week. which is pretty cool, we'll go out and relax and i won't work and it will be good.
so that's all teh energy i have